Monday, November 8, 2010

Well two sugar free jello snacks, a sugar free Popsicle, two cups of broth, 2 protein shakes and water water water, I am stinking hungry. Wow I really hope this gets easy as the week goes on. I have found that the customers at work are really irritating me more than usual. I hope my family doesn't divorce me.

I was sitting in the bathtub and a thought came into my mind. I thought it will really be nice to have the bathtub bigger than me rather than me bigger than my bathtub. It is so strange the things you think about. And for anyone who makes a comment about a person having weight loss surgery taking the easy way out they are dead wrong. This is not the easy way out and I know for me alot of thought and stress has happened for me to come to this decision.

Wow even my post sounds grumpy. LOL.

Well I am a little more nervous but there is still a bit of excitment. I pre-registered with the hospital today. It is official I am having surgery Monday. Six days to the beginning of my new life. Yes this is exciting. I want to look like my big sister. Well my little sis is cute too. I think my brain is mush due to the lack of food. I am not making any sense today.

Rock on Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment