Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh man do I feel sorry for my family. Not having food is making me so grumpy. I have 5 more days. I hope it gets easier. I have pretty much decided that when I am not in my office working I am going to stay in my bedroom. I don't want germs or to smell the food downstairs. I just have to stay positive. I think I am too grumpy to be worried or excited. I only have to do the clear liquids for one week some people have to do it for 2. I am lucky.

Tomorrow I go for my pre-op appointment with my surgeon. Not sure how I feel about that. I really do hate going to the Doctors.

I have met some great people on the support forum I joined for people who are having surgery as well. It is nice to be able to talk to people that know what you are feeling. I have to remind myself to only think about this week because if I start to think about the next 4 weeks I get really nervous. I have 1 1/2 weeks after surgery to recover before I have to go back to work. I hope that I can stay positive and heal quickly.

Another day closer. Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment