Saturday, November 13, 2010

Getting ready for bed and have one day left before surgery. I am excited but I am so drained and ready for this week to be over. Parker came down with a cold and Mikayla finally came to visit but she has bronchitis. So of course I am freaking out a little. I felt so bad when Parker went to bed tonight because he stood at my doorway and blew me a kiss with a sad face. I usually tuck him in and give him a kiss. He knows he can't get around me much because of his cold. Well just one more day and I won't have to worry about not having surgery because I got sick. I will have other things to worry about. LOL.

This has been a very long week but I have not cheated not even once. It has been tough on me and on my family. I hope it is all worth it in the end. I hope that by losing weight my arthritis and sleep apnea will go away. I hope that I will have more energy to enjoy my family and fitting into my skinnier jeans will be a plus as well.

Good Bye FAT your end has come.

Now for an ambien and some much needed to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment