Another day closer. I have 11 days to go. I woke up with a cold this morning so now I am freaking out. I really get germ phobic in the winter because I had pneumonia three times last year and had to be on steroids because of my asthma. I am taking airbourne, zicam, sinus rinse, you name and I am taking it. I can't take any meds that will thin my blood now so no ibuprofen or aspirin. I am confident that I will get over this cold in the next couple of days by pure will power.
I haven't been nervous today, in fact the excitement is back. Who knows how I will feel tomorrow. I keep hearing people who have had Weight Loss surgery talk about their last meal. My husbands birthday is on Sat the 6th so we have decided to go celebrate at our favorite mexican restaurant. Yuuuummmmm!! I am sure I will enjoy every bite. It is my daughters 24 birthday the next week and so I will be making her, her favorite dinner on Sunday the 7th. That will actually be my last meal. Monday I will start my liquid diet until my surgery.
I am looking forward to the new me. Yes I can do this. Look out FAT here I come.
No comments:
Post a Comment