Friday, November 5, 2010

Three days till liquid diet. Ten days till the first day of the rest of my life and the beginning of the journey.  My daughter and her aunt are flying to New York tonight to pick up Grandpa.  Tomorrow is my Hubby's birthday so I had this great idea to fly to New York for just one day and then come home.  I was really excited.  The flights looked great for standby. I called Matt and he thought about it and then said "Honey do you really want to get on a plane and then a subway with a bunch of people this close to your surgery"?  Then I thought about it and decided NO NO NO.  I will not take a chance like that, my mind is set.  I do not want to risk getting sick and having to postpone my surgery.  Thank you Honey for helping me see clearly. 

Today I am feeling a bit anxious.  There is still excitement but I think the closer it gets the more anxious I get.  I don't think that is such a bad thing.  Everyday I get on the computer and look at the posts on ThinnerTimes.com.  It really has helped me to gain more knowledge.  I just need to stay positive.  I went and got my favorite candy.  Almond Rocha.  I think I ate too many and now I don't feel so well.  LOL. What is with this whole last meal thing.  Someday in the future I will be able to have a bite of almond rocha again.

Yes Yes Yes I can do this.  I am so excited.  I will be around till I am 100.  FAT make my DAY!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment