Saturday, November 13, 2010

It is 6:30am and I can't sleep. I took some ambien last night and was able to sleep a little longer. Yesterday was a very very difficult day. So many emotions. I wish that the few days before surgery could be a little more pleasant. I wish I could enjoy my family more. I did go shopping with Jessica and Julie last night for Julie's birthday. It was good except I kept getting so anxious and if anybody sniffled or sneezed I was ready to run out of the store. I know its crazy but I just don't think I could do this hell week again. It has been tough. What to do today, What to do?

Maybe I will try to go back to sleep for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Well maybe a visit from the puppy will help. I'm pretty sure she doesnt have any disease you could catch.

    Hopefully you can get a nap and feel better. I'm sorry about the last couple days and will do what I can to make the next 2 1/2 before surgery better.

    I love you sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete