Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh k, wow that was frustrating. I just wrote a ton of stuff and all of the sudden it was erased. Oh that is enough to piss you off. LOL. Ok I don't know if I will remember everything I put but I will try. Here is goes for the second time.

Getting ready for bed. I have been doing alot of thinking today. I went to dinner with my husband, mother in law and sons for Matt's birthday. We went to a mexican restaurant. I love mexican it is my favorite. Jackie (my mother in law) was telling us about her grand daughters friend who just had bypass surgery last week. She has been in the hospital the whole week due to complications. For a brief moment I was scared but then a calm came over me. I knew everything would be ok. I was reading a story on the forum I joined for people having the same sort of surgery as I am having. She told a story about her friend who backed out of her surgery a few months ago because of family not being supportive. A few days ago she died at the age of 28 of a massive heart attack. The doctor said that she would still be here if she had only lost even 50 lbs. How sad is that. I am so thankful for a family that is supportive and if not then they are NOT negative. I am thankful to my mom who has been here for me and encouraged me every step of the way. I love her. I am thankful for my husband who is scared to death for me to do this but knows it is important to me and is standing by my side. He is the best. I am thankful for my children even though they are very worried about me they are there for me, to encourage me and help me. I am thankful to be a grandma to my two grandsons. I love being a grandma. I want to be around for a very long time to watch them grow and to go on field trips, go to sports games, attend grand parents lunch day at school, talk to them about school and who they are in love with this week. I want to be here until at least the age of 100. Yes you heard it right. Remember I will be running a marathon at that age. LOL. I love my family, thank you for standing by me. Thank you for loving me.

1 comment:

  1. 100 ? That will make me 108 and every day with you is a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete